Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

firefirefirefirefirefirefirefi refirefirefirefire.

Fire beats all!
*woosh*

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

THAT WAS TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow
madness just keeps getting better and better.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

To the person who wrote the review beforehand....

You're mad. You're berserk. How could you possibly slag off a game like this? 14 months they spent. 14 months. Could you ever bother putting in that effort for a flash game... for no money whatsoever? It was ace. It's a really phenomenal funny game (by the way i like the eskimo).

Also, it isn't retarded. Ur retarded. =D

EON responds:

actually, quite a lot of money was envolved :|
I'll say no more.

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

READ THE FOLLOWING REVIEW NOT THE TITLE DUH!!!!!!!

this was stupid and ridiculous. it had no basis to it, and it was proposterously random. THATS WHY I LOVED IT! Good job I love this game. 4Sec Frenzy is ace 2.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Cool

why does triachnid cry?

oh why? oh why? oh why?

Head Tuner Head Tuner

eeeeeeeeee

reminded me of boards of canada. killer.

MisspeltYooth responds:

I appreciate the feedback, and thanks for introducing me to boards of canada, id never heard of them before and there music is f*****g epic!

=Primal= =Primal=

Hehe

I'll consider myself inspired.

Hades responds:

Haha, thanks for the review!

=The Lament= =The Lament=

O_o

really well written. the one thing i would change though is the piano synth - you should have played it on a better sounding piano synth, cause that one is... lol, i just think they sound really dull. the piece is brilliant, but hey, lighten uP! XD

Hades responds:

Hey, don't think I'm some kind of depressive guy! XD I would never have written this if it wasn't ordered to be such a gloomy song. And yes, I know about the piano synth, but this was (sadly) the best I could find! Thanks for the review!